Emergency Boarding Up
Have you been broken into? Do you need to secure your property?
‘The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.’
Broken windows create an emergency situation for every home or business premises, whatever the time of day or night. Your windows will need securing as soon as possible to stop intruders or bad
weather from entering the building. Thankfully, if you’re in the West Midlands / Worcestershire, we can be with you in 60 minutes or less to secure your property.
So, whether you have a property portfolio, are a landlord or business or home owner. When you need a quick and reliable boarding up service or get door locks changed call CGT and we’ll get the
We mostly use plywood for boarding up for several reasons. It is structurally strong for short term security. It is a cost-effective temporary solution, offering good weather protection. If properly applied, will cause little to no damage to the building or structure. If poorly applied, you will end up paying twice and your property will be left unsecure.
All properties are unique, so, whatever type of property you have, we will assess the job on arrival and determine the best course of action. We can talk about the materials to use to get your property
secured again as soon as possible. Emergency boarding up in Birmingham, Dudley, Worcestershire and the West Midlands, available 24 hours – reacting quickly 365 days of the year. We can ensure we will get to you as fast as possible in the event of a break in, vandalism, an accident or other unfortunate incident.
Emergency Boarding Up
- Boarding Up Key features
- Robust physical barrier to protect access points from unwanted trespassers
- Can be fitted over glass to protect from vandalism
- Increased protection with installation using anti-tamper security screws
- Timber cut to size for custom installation
- To protect land as well as property, for example from fly-tipping or trespass
- Emergency glazing can be installed promptly after vandalism a burglary or break-in, or accidental damage
- Emergency boarding up can be installed quickly if a property is to be left empty, after accidental damage, vandalism or a burglary or break-in
- Over the years, we have built a strong reputation for providing fast emergency boarding up and glazing services. We cater for commercial properties, as well as residential. We have protected many public clients such as shops, business premises, hotels, hospitals, government buildings, schools and more.
- Short-term security for properties/commercial premises between tenants or owners.
- Properties awaiting demolition or during construction works.
For properties caught up in lengthy probate or planning processes.
All our tradesmen are trained to work alongside ongoing investigations by the police and insurance companies, where applicable. We have consulting and reporting capability so that our clients and any other relevant parties can be fully and officially informed. Our window specialists can also advise on the next steps, and can help to identify any additional security issues which should be addressed.
Get In Touch
FREE NO-OBLIGATION QUOTE